Live demonstrations, videos and posters are an important part of the conference technical program:
- Demonstrations present implementations of new CSCW systems and concepts, videos open up for presenting processes and novel methods.
- Posters are an opportunity to present late-breaking or smaller results not suitable for a paper, innovative ideas not yet validated through user studies, student research, and other research best presented in this open format
We invite researchers and practitioners to submit demos, videos or posters of both research prototypes and commercial products. This will allow conference participants to view and try out novel and noteworthy CSCW systems in action, and will enable discussion about the contributions. Accepted videos, demos and posters will be presented in a special session at the conference and stay during the conference, which will allow participants to discuss with the authors throughout the conference.
Submission. Proposals for demos, videos and posters should use the ECSCW formatting instructions and include both an abstract and a description of the demo / video / poster. The proposal should not contain more than 3000 works including the abstract. The description should contain:
- Title of the system / demo / video / poster
- Description of the system / process / concept to be presented and its relation to CSCW
- Related work
- Technical support required at the conference
- Videos only: If available, a link to a video should be provided with the submission
- Posters only: A draft for the poster to be shown at the conference (A0 format)
Submissions should be sent through the ECSCW 2015 electronic submission system (Easychair submission system).
Submission deadline: EXTENDED TO 18. May 2015 23.59 GMT
Notification of acceptance: 8. June 2015
Conference: 19-23. September 2015
All submissions will be handled electronically.